Chasing a Dream

Chasing a Dream
John and I with our LP finishers medals

Thursday, February 18, 2010

day 17 and 18-crusing along

Wednesday workout: 6 mile run with 4 mile Tempo (8:23 pace)

Thursday workout: 4 mile run

nutrition:

same as usual for the day, dinner Wednesday was leftover Brown Rice and roasted broccoli, red pepper and green beans

Dinner Thursday: rice noodles with a sauce of Roma tomatoes, pesto, broccolini, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, garlic (recipe from Tosca Reno's Clean Eating Cookbook which I love. It is not Vegan, but has lots of recipes that are very vegetable based)

Feeling great. I really feel like my recovery is easier. I am not feeling sore at all from my runs. This Saturday is a big test. I have a 16 mile long run. Hoping to have a good one.

This weekend is the 'end' of the cleanse. It has been everything I had imagined and more. When Monday and day 22 comes along. I don't think my nutrition will change.

I want to be 90 years old, taking NO medications and very active!! Hoping good decisions made TODAY will help make that possible.

No comments: